PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CODE
Seller shall use its best efforts to use, share and manage the Data lawfully and fairly, pursuant to all relevant laws.
Sofia Castegren Srl, with registered office in Via Roma 39, Pieve Ligure (GE) – ITALY, is the data controller of the Data collected through the Website.
DATA COLLECTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
The use of the Website may imply the processing of the following users’ Data:
- Email Address
- Permanent Address
In case you decide to buy any Goods, the Seller will have to collect the Data to process the payment of the relevant amount. The Data will be processed only for this aim.
The collection of the Data is necessary to let you buy Seller’ Goods: in case of your refusal, you won’t be able to purchase any Goods.
- to use Goods only in a fair and lawful way;
- to use Goods only for private purposes except otherwise agreed with the Seller;
Subject to your consent, which will be duly collected during the submission of the Data as set out in clause 2 of the Seller’ Terms and Conditions Of Sale, we will process the above Data:
- to send you our alerts regarding but not limited to events, exhibition of the Artist and marketing communications.
The processing of your Data for the above purpose is not necessary to let you use the Website but, in case of your refusal, you won’t be able to receive our alerts and/or to receive marketing communications that might be of interest to you.
DATA COLLECTED BY THIRD-PARTY PAYMENT SERVICES
When you make a purchase, you may be able to pay using a third-party payment service, such as PayPal or other third-party payment services. All information collected by these third-party payment services for purposes of processing your payments is not available to us, unless you have otherwise provided this information to us in connection with your use of the Seller’ services.
HOW WE PROCESS THE DATA
The Data undergoing processing will be:
- processed lawfully and fairly;
- collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and used in further processing operations in a way that is inconsistent with said purposes;
- accurate and, when necessary, kept up to date;
- relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed; and
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
Seller adopts all the security measures required under the Privacy Code, its Annex B and the relevant orders of the Italian Privacy Authority, in order to ensure an adequate level of personal data protection and, in particular, to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure of the Data.
As to the Data, pursuant to article 7 of the Privacy Code you are entitled: to access, control, update and/or change your Data; to acquire more information on the source of your Data and on how/why your Data are used; to have your Data cancelled or stored anonymously or to stop the use of your Data, in case your personal data are used in violation of law; to oppose to the use of your Data for one or more of the purposes to which you consented, as well as to the use of one or more of your contact information.
LINKS AND OTHER WEBSITES
This privacy statement solely refers to the Website.
In particular, the Website may contain links to websites of third parties, for which the Seller does not exercise any control. Therefore, the Seller shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any personal data processing made by such third parties.
Cookies are small text files that websites visited by users send to the browser of their terminals, where they are stored for subsequent retransmission to the same websites at the time of the same user's next visit. When navigating any site, users may receive on their terminals also cookies sent by different sites or web servers (so-called “third party cookies”), which may contain some elements also existing in the website the users are visiting.
- technical cookies: these are cookies used for the only purpose of "electronic communication, or as strictly required by a provider of any IT service expressly requested by the subscriber or the user, to provide such service " (see Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code).
They are not used for other purposes and, typically, they are directly installed by the website owner or administrator. Technical cookies collected and processed in the Website may be divided into navigation or session cookies, ensuring standard navigation and use of the website (e.g. for making a purchase or for authentication to access reserved areas); cookie analytics, similar to technical cookies whenever they are used directly by the site administrator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functionality cookies, allowing user navigation according to a set of selected criteria (e.g. language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided by the same.
For the installation of such cookies, users’ prior consent is not required.
- third party cookies: these are cookies allowing to create a user profile based on their navigation experience on this website and all other websites. In this way, we can offer you targeted advertising rather than general advertising. These cookies are administered by our company and are called third party cookies.
Please go to the following links to view the third parties’ policy privacy:
Google Analytics (_gat, _ga)
This Website collects third party cookies also with statistic purposes, in particular through Google Analytics, which is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google uses the collected Data in order to trace and examine the use of this Website, to make reports and share them with the other services developed by Google. Website: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
You may select the option that your PC warns you every time you are sent a cookie, or that all cookies are disabled. You can do it through your browser settings. Since every browser has slightly different functions, please go to the “help” menu of your browser to understand how you may properly change the cookies settings.
You may then change the browser settings to delete the cookies or not to save them in the computer or mobile device without your express consent. To better understand how to set your browser, go to the following links:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cookies/en
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH504
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
If you disable cookies, you will not have access to many features which make this Website more efficient, and a few of our services will not work properly.